Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Post from Bozeman

Well, hello to whoever is reading this. I just finished reading my sister's blog as well as my frousin's (for those of you who are ignorant in the matter of frousins, it is a person who is a cousin as well as a friend...just so you know =) so I became inspired to write another post.

Right now I am back in Bozeman, Montana attending Montana Bible College...it has been challenging to say the least, but I am learning to trust God in the process which is good for me, and I am learning to be obedient even when I am struggling...ouch.

Christmas break was fantastic...I was home for a little over three weeks which was SO nice! It was fun to just be home hanging out with my fam and enjoying being back in Petersburg. Christmas seemed extra special this year...I guess because I was away for almost four months so being with everyone was even more special than normal.

Not meaning to be boring, I want to take a moment to talk about the weather. It has been just like spring since I arrived. I have been going for walks and runs, and there are usually birds singing and the sun is out...it actually reached forty degrees the other day! Pretty impressive after experiencing -25 before Christmas break...hopefully it will stick around, but I kind of doubt that it will.

During the time that I was home, netsirK introduced me to a little tv series called "Lost"...I know that there are mixed feelings regarding this show, but I have to say that I really like it. I have only seen season 1 and parts of season 5, but it is really good! It can be slightly confusing, and sometimes downright strange, but it has a really good plot, and the characters aren't shallow...in addition, there really isn't anything too bad in it. A rare find.

This was kind of a random post, oh well. I suppose that I should be diligent and continue working on homework...there is so much to do!! Especially in my Introduction to Biblical Counseling class, but it's all good. =) I'll try to blog again soon. Over and out!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am the first comment on here!! lol Well tis good to know that you are doing work... though it sounds like a lot :P. Keep up the good work with your posting and I will try to read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been having really good weather here too! It's been sunny for, like, 4 days in a row! Amazing! So you are a fan of Lost now? I really should watch it. Have lots of fun in the spring-like weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won, read my blog to understand.

    ReplyDelete