Monday, November 30, 2009

A New Post.

Oh, hai. =)

Had to do that...I love that website. =D Makes me laugh every time.

Well, obviously my consistency in blogging kind of fell apart. Oh well. There are worse things in life I s'pose.

Classes here at MBC are starting to wind down a bit since we are finishing up the semester. Most of the work is done now, and the only big thing that's left is finals...ugh. I am not looking forward to that *sigh*...tests tend to stress me a little. Otherwise, just finishing up homework.

Last Wednesday I flew over to Portland, Oregon to spend Thanksgiving with my Grandma and Grandpa which was SO nice. I am really thankful that I was able to spend the holiday with them, especially since I wasn't able to go home. It was quick, but it was really nice to see them! I am sooooo excited for Christmas break!!! WOOHOO!!! About 2 and a half weeks and I will be home again...yay!

Right now there is about 1 and 1/2 feet of snow on the ground...there was more, but some of it melted, and it is so light that it just kind of blows away sometimes...it's a lot different than the wet Petersburg snow! I can hardly believe how cold it can get here...apparently it isn't unusual for it to get down to -20, -30 in January and February. Brrr!! And it's so dry...my poor hands can't take much more of it! My knuckles are cracked. =( Just what you wanted to know. =)

I need to go Christmas shopping soon...I am actually surprised because this year I have pretty much all the gifts that I am going to buy planned out...usually it is a little more disorganized. I am so excited for Christmas!! I love it. =) We have some Christmas lights up in our dorm room, and we even have a tiny tree on one of our side tables with some presents next to it...pretty cute!

Well, I think that's about all I have for now. I am really tired today...and I still miss coffee. =(

Bai! Heehee.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with Grandma L! Even if it did sound a little o.O at times.
    What? You're the TOUGH ALASKAN. You know what I've been doing? I've been wearing my spring coat or a sweatshirt on my walks. I'm tough like that.
    You're festive... as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you had a good Thanksgiving! Wow. We currently have no snow, but I'm sure there'll be some later.

    ReplyDelete