Saturday, October 17, 2009

*Can't Think of a Clever Title*

Here I am yet again to blog...strange that I have been more consistent in blogging since I have been here. Hm...

Well, in about an hour I am going to go on a Costco excursion. Just what you wanted to hear about right? =) I need (yes, need) to buy some decaf coffee, since I am fasting from caffeine for a time...oh, the sadness! Then I need to buy some MEAT, and possibly some other things... I dislike grocery shopping because I always leave feeling somewhat guilty...groceries aren't cheap! I have a great appreciation for Western Family and other cheaper products now...who cares about name brand! Well, there are some things that you simply don't buy from Western Family...like macaroni and cheese...eww!

Apparently winter is over for a time...for three days now it has been in the mid sixties, and there is hardly any snow left. Quite amazing. I am glad that we get to have a little more nice weather before winter fully sets in.

Last night I experienced star gazing for the first time...it was SO cool! I mean, I have looked at and admired the stars before, but I haven't stood outside under a starry sky for for a long period of time, for the purpose of watching stars.=) It was beautiful...they sky was so clear that I could see the milk way, and I saw FOUR shooting stars!! It was fun...I went with a couple of other people that go Grace Bible Church. Oh, another thing that I noticed was all of the satellites that are floating around up there...mildy creepy...we are being watched! =)

This week in school I have a midterm exam for my Genesis class, and then I have an eight page rough draft due for my Survey of Doctrine class, PLUS all of my weekly homework. Yikes! I think I'll be okay though...I have over half of my doctrine paper done, and the midterm shouldn't be too bad...I hope.=)

Well, I guess that is about all that I have for now...G'bye!

1 comment:

  1. Well cool. I think star-gazing is pretty cool, no pun intended. Don't feel guilty about shopping for things you need. I mean, think of how miserable it would be without food. I like food. Much food. But not raisins.

    ReplyDelete