Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well hi,

Today we don't have any classes because it is prayer day, so I though that I would blog.=) Prayer time started at about nine, and we went off into different groups and took prayer requests, prayed for different nations, prayed for the school, and just prayed! =) We also had a worship time which was pretty cool.

Well, I got my wish...we had one day that was crisp and chilly, yet sunny, and then the next day..BAM! It started snowing. I was so excited. I woke up to get ready for school, and it was still dark out and there was rain drumming on the roof, and almost as soon as I got into the school, it started to snow! Although quite a bit came down, it didn't really stick...but a few days later (yesterday) we got a whole bunch...about five inches worth! Today the sun is out and it is quite a bit warmer so it is melting off...so perhaps now we will have fall.=)

This weekend Mr. and Mrs. O (good friends of mine who were my youth group leaders) are coming down to Montana from Petersburg for a visit, and I am really looking forward to seeing them! It will be kinda like a taste of home.=)

On Thursday us gals at Montana Bible College are having a girls night and girls from MSU are also invited, so it should be a really good night...we are going to have prayer and worship time and then some games, too. I am looking forward to it! Hopefully it will become a regular thing.

I think that I need to go for a walk today...get some fresh air! Woo hoo! I've been inside way too much lately and it is starting to bother me.

Tomorrow I am going to the MSU library to get some more books for the papers that I have to write...that library is HUMONGOUS!! I haven't actually been in there, but I have seen the building...hopefully they will have what I need.=)

This last weekend I went shopping with a couple of gals from the dorms...we went to Sacks, which is a local thrift store (got some really nice things actually) and then we went to Old Navy as well which was fun. I like to go shopping every once in a while...I was also in need of some warm shirts. It is SO cold in our classrooms! I also received some sweatshirts from home which was fun! It's like Christmas when I get packages in the mail...very exciting! =)

Let's see...here's some good quotes for your enjoyment:

1)He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot


2)The safest place to be is within the will of God

Anonymous


3)I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker.
Voltaire

4). Our peace and confidence are to be found not in our empirical holiness, not in our progress toward perfection, but in the alien righteousness of Jesus Christ that covers our sinfulness and alone makes us acceptable before a holy God.
Donald Bloesch

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome :D I would really like to see snow SOMETIME ay. That all sounds like a lot of Fun! :D and love the quotes :)

    ReplyDelete