Saturday, September 26, 2009

My weekend thus far

Well, it's another sunny day here in Montana. I like sunshine and all, but I have to say that I REALLY miss the Petersburg rain! It's pretty chilly in the mornings and nights though, so fall and winter are definitely on the way...or maybe it already is fall ???? I love fall...

Let's see... so far my weekend hasn't been terribly exciting, although I did make some applesauce oatmeal cookies the other day. They were more on the healthy side as far as cookies go, but they were still pretty good. I might make some more today because I still have some applesauce that needs to be used... or maybe I should work on homework instead. =D There is a lot of homework to do here, but it's not so bad as long as you stay on top of it...it's the writing assignments that might kill me. I really like to write, but I have to write three papers (not counting several book critiques), and it is going to be kind of challenging because I have to use a certain amount of resources for each one, and only 3 of them can be an internet source...rats.=) One of my papers is for my Survey of Doctrine class and I picked the topic of spiritual warfare...it has to be 10-15 pages long, but at least we get to double space. Yay! Then I am going to write a paper on the Auca Indians for my Missions class, and then my other paper has to be on a topic of interest in the Old Testament...still haven't figured out what I am going to write for that one.=)

Last night I watched an interesting movie...well, actually, I didn't watch the whole thing...but anyway, it's called "The Sin Eater". Yeah, I know, it sounds really weird and freakish, but it was actually really good...I would recommend it! The acting is slightly cheesy in a few spots, but its a good movie...good story and plot, and it explains the gospel really clearly in the end.

Alrighty...I need to find some breakfast...bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Ug. I despise writing papers, especially long papers. Maybe you could write about something in the book of Judges. I like that one much. Sin Eater...never heard of it, but I think I'll go look it up. Hope you have a good weekend, even if it is sun and not fun filled!

    ReplyDelete