Tuesday, September 22, 2009

'nother blog

G'day. I thought that I would take this opportunity to blog...my brain is a wee bit fried after writing up my doctrine statement on Revelation and Scripture for one of my classes. It helps that the teacher gave us a sample statement to look at, and that we are able to plagiarize a bit.=) He's the one that typed them up, so it's legal and everything...no worries.=) I think I have it finished...it was kind of a fun thing to do actually and it is good to check up on what you believe.

There's been a nip in the air the past couple of days...it feels kind of nice. I am looking forward to fall although, I think it is supposed to get back up to the eighties in a couple of days. I've been trying to send some sun up to Alaska (it's been pouring down rain up there) but so far it hasn't worked. Sorry guys! Maybe I need to try harder...=)

I think I need to go for a walk or something tonight...I've been cooped up all day with school and homework...aaahhhhh! Plus, I have been drinking a Rockstar which has energized me a bit...I was SO tired this morning...I was practically sleep walking to class this morning.

Well, this was a short one, but I should probably work on some more homework...bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tiring! Fun though. :D Doctrine statement? That sounds fancy :O

    Hope you had a good walk! Don't drink too many rockstars... they kill your taste buds.

    ReplyDelete